Sunday, January 17, 2010

I went to Typo yesterday. It's a new stationery store that's part of the 'Cotton On' empire. There are only a few around, check out typoshop.com.au. There's some cool things there. I bought a floral laptop case for only $18.95 (my husband thinks the flowers are disgusting... I guess it does look a bit like Grandma's sofa, but I like it). And a mug with a cool design on it ($9.95). Some sparkly pens (5 for $10) and gift cards (3 for $10). The prices are pretty reasonable. They also sell some great wall decal stickers.







2 comments:

  1. Nice laptop case. Has anyone seen any flannel flower stickers for sale? My cousin is getting married in four week's time, and the theme is native Australian plants, particularly flannel flowers. I am organising the bonbonnieres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That's a hard one not sure where you'd find something like that...?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails