Monday, February 1, 2010




On the weekend my mum and I made the journey to Donna Hay's General Store in Woollahra. It surpassed our expecations with all of it's loveliness. The delicate porcelain ceramics were my favourite but there was also lots of kitchen goodies, giftware, stationery, traditional baby items (knitted beanies and blankets and gorgeous old-school wooden toys), letterpress stationery and more! I couldn't walk away without a little purchase (green fig and cranberry hand cream, a pair of soft blue oven mitts and a little white porcelain milk bottle which I will use as vase.) The store is very much worth a visit.



images from decor8blog.com

Baking supplies... love the button cupcake-toppers!
Photo by me

Coloured sugar cubes

"Rose" porcelain nesting bowls
 photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails