Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

My 'birthday weekend' officially starts now, beginning with friday off work... Hooray! The official day is Sunday the 25th but I have lots of fun things planned with family and friends over the next couple days. 

Do you try to stretch your birthday out to become a "birthday weekend" or a "birthday week?" We were talking about this at work today: Jess managed to stretch her 21st into like, 2 weeks or something. It seemed to go on forever.
Very impressive.


I'm having a mini weekend break from the blog to spend time away from the computer, to celebrate my 28th (am I getting old yet? I feel like I'm getting little old) and catch some winter sunshine outdoors.
See you next week x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails