Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love Vintage

As promised a few pics from the Love Vintage fair. They had some of the most beautiful vintage dresses I've ever seen, these pictures don't do them justice.
These 50's dresses were from Coutura Vintage:


The above two were quite dear: $580AU, which I guess isn't too bad considering how stunning they are (and in mint conditon). However, sadly, I couldn't justify spending so much on dresses I wouldn't often have the chance to wear. Perhaps next year...?!

The white one would make the perfect vintage wedding dress, don't you think?

And a couple more photos, I really should have taken more. These exhibitors don't have websites, so I can't provide links unfortunately.
Coutura Vintage
Pitt Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails