Friday, October 8, 2010

Oops, sorry...

I haven't posted since last week. Life so busy - it's nuts. I thought that the long weekend last weekend would be a lovely time to relax but it didn't work out that way. My husband hurt his neck while we were doing some gardening (carrying heavy bags of mulch for me). It was so painful we ended up at the local hospital in the middle of the night saturday (he's ok... muscle tear... lots of painkillers but it's healing up.) Because we were up all night we slept all the next day. On the monday I caught up with a friend who I've been trying to catch up with since September last year (Crazy, right... we've both been so busy and have cancelled/rescheduled a million times) which was great and then: weekend = gone. weeknights = busy. blogging = non-existant. HOWEVER... I will now treat you to a number of inspiring treats I've been saving.... hope you enjoy them! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails