Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas inspiration & Scandinavian style

Have you decorated your house for Christmas yet? I haven't. I don't usually do a lot because our house is small and it looks cluttered (I'm a neat freak!) with lots of fussy decorations. I will do some decorating this weekend though. I usually walk down to the park and find a small fallen branch for my christmas tree, spray paint it white and place it in a glass vase with white pebbles inside. Last year I bought little white dove decorations (oh, now I'm getting excited about putting it together again!) I will take a photo after the weekend, when I have it done.

I've been super inspired by Belinda's decorations over at The Happy Home. If you haven't already been there, take a peak...

Head over to her wonderful blog for lots more Christmas fun.

I also spotted this pretty room on House and Home.
Subtle but well thought out festive elements. I love the Scandinavian style.

Amanda over at Calico & Co (via norske interior blogger) also posted some Scandinavian inspiration. So beautiful. Love it. Love it.
Amanda also has lots of Christmasy things going on over at her blog, so say drop by hello some time. She kindly helped me with the many technicalities of redecorating/reformatting my blog a couple months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails