Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tabletop tree

Here's a sweet idea if you don't have the space for a larger Christmas tree. I usually do something like this with twigs I spray-paint white & little dove decorations I bought a couple of years ago. I still haven't set it up yet though, been so busy (again) this week. Crazy at work, U2 concert monday (and Tuesday!) nights, various Christmas Parties with friends on Wednesday and Thursday nights, a long bike-ride Friday night (to burn off all of the party food), parents visiting this weekend. I'm kinda looking forward to after Christmas, some lazy holidays to do sweet-nothing before work 
starts again in the New Year.


How are you feeling leading up the Christmas? 
Hope you're more organised & relaxed than me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails