Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope you've had a wonderful holiday period. Have you made any new year's resolutions? My husband has been looking at our expenses and we've been spending waaaay to much money on stuff. Yep, just stuff. Things we could probably do without. I guess I should make a resolution to be less materialistic, to save money to pay off our house and stop buying stuff to fill the house (things that we don't really need.)

I also hope to be less stressed this year. I'm an anxious person but I'm aiming to think everything through with this question: "Will I really care about this when I'm 90 years old and look back on my life?"

Will I care about the demanding client who is upsetting me at work when I'm 90?
-No way. So why am I dwelling on and allowing stressful situations to overwhelm me when in reality, they are not important?

In 2011 I'm also keen to:
Get my new business started (online invite & stationery store)
Ride my bike to get fit
...what else...?  Maybe follow the below digaram for happiness:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails