Friday, February 18, 2011

a crochet rug & other things

I've just stumbled upon a most wonderful online store: Gallop Lifestyle. Love these crochet rugs from Hooked design...



And this divine embroided letter pillow...


And this wooden bike wall decoration which is more in my budget ($60AUD). It's 48cm long and would look oh-so-sweet on a side table or mantlepiece.
but alas, I am window shopping only. I am on a strict budget at the moment as my husband and I save money to move to a new house. We are dreaming up plans for our "forever house", the house we will stay in for hopefully a very, very, very long time. I'm determined to save money as there is nothing I really need. There's lots I want of course, but wants are not important at the moment. I'll keep you posted if anything exciting happens with the house-hunting!




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous shop! Hopping over now to look. Just window shopping too....unless there's a gift that I must get for an upcoming wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails