Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hellloooo

Sorry I have been away for a little while. I've been busy finalising Peppermint Press and also arranging housey things. My husband and I have purchased a block of land to build our new home on- hooray! It wont be ready for us to build on until around July. Sooo long to wait! At the moment it is bulldozers and rubble and no roads. I spent a thrilling saturday cleaning our current house (ugh!) as we have the real-estate photographer coming on monday afternoon to take pictures ready for the sale. It is a little sad but it will be an exciting journey over the next year and I will post some photos when things start getting interesting. When our current place sells we will be homeless until about March next year! My folks have kindly offered my old childhood bedroom back if we need a place to stay (up the coast though- a long way from work) so we might mix it up a little by living on the coast and doing some 'house-sitting' back in Sydney.

Speaking of house things, I found this robe online the other day... converted into a home office. Such a clever idea if you need a little office space hidden away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails