Thursday, April 21, 2011

Country Road Winter 2011

Hello, I'm back from a little break. Lot's has been happening. We've sold our house, finalised the plans for new house we are building, my business Peppermint Press is up and running, my letterpress arrived (finally-hooray!) and I attended a fantastic letterpress printing course last weekend that has left my head swirling with new knowledge, inspiration and a big urge to get 'inky'.

A quiet weekend is planned for this weekend though, as we spend time with family for Easter. What are you doing this Easter weekend?

Things are slowly getting a little chilly in my little part of Australia. About this time of year I become envious of all the northern hemisphere people who are enjoying the start of spring and telling me about how wonderful it is on their blogs [sigh]. I'm such a warm-weather, spring/summer-loving person.

I was a little excited though when a Country Road Winter 2011 postcard arrived in my letterbox. There are a few good things about the cooler weather: snuggly jackets, comfy boots, cozy fires and hot chocolates. I had a nice wintery feeling seeing their fashion shoot (photography by Simon Lekias).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails